Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Freedom!

Today. I got my purple hard cast off of my foot. This was my third cast. Let me just tell you my foot is really enjoying this freedom. I have to be in a boot for awhile and I am still on crutches, but that is alright. I can shower without wrapping my foot. I can shave. I can wash all the dead skin off, and I can paint my toenails. Life is good.

I am so incredibly thankful that this is all that happened. I got scratched up on my hand. I have a burn mark on my leg and a broken ankle. It could have been my head, my pelvis, internal bleeding...etc.

Speaking of broken bones. My mother got hit my a foul ball and had to have major surgery. So she has a 3.5 inch plate in her arm...THEN today my dad went in to get x-rays on his ribs, because he ran into a pole 2 weeks back. He broke 2 of his ribs. So obviously my family is really bad luck, so you should probably just stay away. Oh and my brother's butt is completely torn up because he slides too much in baseball.

My incredible boyfriend, Logan, has been so helpful. He carries my stuff, he helps me with everything. When we were on vacation he would help me get dressed, wrap my leg, carry me when I couldn't do anything myself. He is HANDS DOWN the best.

So...now I am going to go take some pics of my hairy, white, small leg. I have lost all of my muscle and my leg looks like a 9 year old leg. PICTURES TO COME. :)

Oh, and did I mention...I am going nuts not working. This is ridiculous and your bank account dwindles...or just doesn't move...since I really am not doing much.

Ok. I am watching Shark Week with my brother and I am going to go stumble on up. ♥

3 comments:

  1. yay!!! i can't wait for pictures of your hairy leg! bahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy your crash wasn't any worse! I can't wait to see your tiny hairly leg. I mean, that sucks, but you make it sound pretty funny. =] And Logan is awesome. What a sweetheart. =] Can't wait for you to come back to that shit hole work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. I took one picture today trying to get the hair, and it would barely show up, but the skinny/whiteness/blackandblue still I have. Ewwwww.

    I am excited to come back to work, as sad as that sounds! Right now, I just live vicariously through your BLOG stories about it Jamie!

    ReplyDelete