Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Small Things.

It is the small things in life that are so amazing. Today...I slept in...which I have been doing for about the past month, because I have a broken ankle, so really...what else is there to do? Joookkes. I probably should be out like...I don't know doing something...but if you think about it...what would I do that would be useful? Well...today...when I finally woke up and got ready and left my house...I went to the boy's house...and let me tell you something...there he was...sleeping upstairs. Can you say ADORABLE? Oh. I can. He was mumbling telling me about his flying he had done earlier...hilarious. I am pretty sure I always want to talk to people when they are half asleep. We had a pretty uneventful day and I totally loved it. I love the fact that we just hang out and are content. We watched some of the Little League World Series...sweet, because my brother was once there in CA! Wootwoot. We then made a trip to the meat market with his roomie and then the store and we got some food. We made brats...noodle salad, strawberries, and it was incredibly delicious. Then we made some cookies and watched Limitless. I think it is amazing that we can just hang out with each other and his roommates and not HAVE to go out. I appreciate friends like this who are willing to hang out. I have other friends. Well...maybe not friends...who are so self-conceited and I don't hang out with them, which is probably good...because they are so engrossed in their little lives. I. Hate. It. So, I am obviously on a mission for better friends! You know, like those ones who say let's hang out and invite you out to do stuff! They are the best.

Speaking of good friends. This is a shout out to Julia...who doesn't blog, but I miss that girl so much! She is the best!!! Re-uniting SOON! ♥

1 comment: