Monday, July 25, 2011

Insanity.

This broken ankle is putting me in quite the mood. I am easily pissed off, I am bored, and I am ready for this CAST to be off.  Now you're probably like. Erin. Everysingleblogyouwriteisaboutyourankle. It's alright, I already realize it? What else am I suppose to talk about. This is ridiculous. I can barely run errands by myself. Like...I have this absolutely amazing new greeting card project I am going to start...but...getting to the store and walking around carrying my supplies. Impossible. Oh well.

I need to get ready for State. Like...today or tomorrow or sometime soon.

Oh and missing Logan. I better get used to this life.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, Erin. I'm so sorry. =[ On the bright side, you're at least halfway healed, aren't you?

    Greeting cards?! I'm looking forward to seeing what you're up to! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry kid. That does not sound fun at all. We need to find time to hang out again soon to try and get rid of some of that boredom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie! I am. I am in week 4. I get my hard cast off on Aug. 3rd. Then a boot for a week on crutches...well...praying it is only a week, then I get to walk in the boot!!!

    Evan. Yes. Let's plan soon. Next week sometime!?! This week is wild.

    ReplyDelete