Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Seriously.

Seriously. You can't even believe how bored I am. This whole breaking the ankle fiasco is a little bit ridiculous. Obviously...I can't walk, when I do...I can't be weight bearing. So...I crutch. I crutch EVERYWHERE. Do you understand how many problems this poses? A-FREAKING-LOT.

I have been watching a lot of Netflix movies...which isn't cool, because the weather outside is beautiful. I have been watching baseball and when my delish boy isn't working he keeps me company. Other than that...rough life. This is most def my feel bad for me blog, but you shouldn't because it was MY mistake on that wonderful sand dune that put me in this fabulous position.

Out like a trout to most likely watch yet ANOTHER movie. Woohoo. ♥

2 comments:

  1. As of right now, I think I would trade you. At least you do not have to deal with the BS that goes down at you know where...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read a book!!! haha I'm sorry. I can't even imagine. =[ you'll be better soon, with hopefully no surgery!!!

    ReplyDelete