Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Another One Bites.

Holy cow. Let me tell you a little something. You MT folk. DO NOT GO OUTSIDE. Last night...I left the house and drove to pick up my brother...I sat with my windows open for like 7.325235 minutes and was brutally attacked by...MOSQUITOS. I itch and I itch and I itch some more. I am absolutely allergic to mosquitos. We decided this...on one of our vacas back East, when...everyone was getting bit...and I had this ridiculous bite on my foot that looked like I had a golf ball in me...ever since then...yea...HUGE marks all over.

On another note, tomorrow is Senior Night for my little brother. Awww. He is all grown up! My parents are walking onto the field like they always do! Yay. Pictures to come most likely. I am opting out of walking onto the field, because I am crutch ridden and I get to be a rockstar photographer with my moms new 8,000 dollar camera...there is NO way I am messing up pictures. They are bound to be perfect! Then 2 more games and it is State time.


Life is really great right now...minus a few things.  ♥

2 comments:

  1. I am allergic, too! I have three golf balls on my ankles and they're purple. Like the color of your dress purple. My mom said the poison is eating my tissue. Lovely. I'm going to be an amputee or something. Then we can both have crutches. JOKE.

    Where is the game tomorrow? Dehler? Text me! Maybe I will come, and by I I mean we.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew. We are twins! Ya...mine get all huge and they are like tender to the touch? Are yours...I use chigger cream and it helps SO much. Game. Check Dehler. I will text you tomorrow. Since you guys are old and you are probably sleeping. Jooooookes.

    ReplyDelete