Friday, November 25, 2011

Overflowing Thanks.

I seriously DO NOT know where to begin. My thanks are out of this world. Here we go.

  • Parents: Seriously, the most amazing people in the world. My mother is a tremendous cook...who slaves away...with minimal complaining. Don't tell her I told you that. Ahaha. My father is just the funniest person alive. He was basically stretching all day long? We played Cranium tonight and let me just begin to tell you how hilarious that game is with my family. It was ridiculous. I am fairly certain we all started crying because we were laughing so hard at some points. I could go on and on...but I won't. You are missing out on having my parents in your life though. ;)

  • Brother: I love love love having him back from college. I miss him so much. After our not so close relationship in our past...I seriously am eating this up and I want to rewind and experience our childhood all over again. He literally has THE best sense of humor and I want to bag it up and carry it around and share it with all my people. Also, he is a freaking genius I am pretty sure. Kicks me out of this world. Brains and athleticism. Uh? I don't think that is fair? Speaking of brains. Words With Friends? We have been playing non-stop. He has won EVERY single time. I am going to study words, because obvs I need to step up my game. Oh. Athleticism. Um...basically he has been beefing up in college. Love, especially for his baseballness. Plus, he made the traveling team @ the college he goes to...basically like 20 out of 60 kids make this team and my bro is just a freshman!!! ♥ VISIT PLANNED SOON!

  • Boyfriend: He is incredibly patient with me. I might have minor panic attacks and freak outs and he literally just sits back and listens and then tells me it's fine and better times are coming and to love people unconditionally. Um? I need that reminder all of the time. I was raised in probably a super christian home...yet...somehow I always seem to forget to love even when love is not returned. I live the life of a non-christian in that way, that I am bitter and I hate and he constantly makes me want to LOVE and reminds me to do JUST this. Positive attitude. Yes. He also keeps me calm...in like every situation. Like...those times where I want to burst into tears or just deck someone...he just looks at me and I am instantly like...relief. Ok. It's alright. His work ethic amazing. He is always trying to better himself...his job...his future...which kinda sorta relays onto THIS GIRL. Uhhh...he accepts me basically for all my faults. Who I am. 
I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving....words can't even begin to describe all of these things. I have a job...a job I hate...but...a job. I have a family who loves me. A boyfriend who would probably most likely maybe do anything for me. I have a roof over my head. I have a healthy body...sort of. :) I have heat in my house. I have food on my table. I have a car to drive. Literally. I have a church family who genuinely takes an interest in me. I have a God who is ALWAYS there. This list could go on forever. 

1 Thessalonians 5:18

"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."

2 comments:

  1. Amen sister =] I want to play words with you! Riss.ii ...add me up so I can kick your butt! Evan told me you got a long term subbing job! Congrats!!!!! So jealous of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knoq this is an old post but I just gotta say, I love your family!!! And on another note, I have also loved having you to talk to and use as a sorta sounding board with school. I love that we have become friends these last few years!!!

    ReplyDelete