Monday, November 21, 2011

The BEST of Cat/Griz.

  • An amazing/frightening drive with my boy. Almost died in the pass. Hello, snow storm.
  • Spilling a drink all over my WHITE coat. Returning to the house and thinking I was washing it with bleach for the clothes. No, it was floor cleaner. ♥
  • Showering with a tea-kettle. Welcome to the 1930's. I wish we would have had a picture of this.
  • Falling down an entire flight of stairs, and the possibility that I broke my finger. Ever heard of SALT Bobcat Stadium? Accident Prone. You bet.
  • Off-roading in Log's truck. 
  • Cocoa and Schnapps! 
  • The hilarious texts received/sent.
  • Leaving old roomies at the bar.
  • Eating pizza.
  • Spilling my drink all over the shuffle-board table. Thanks Josh. 
  • Sneaking into the game. The gate-keeper loved Logan and I.
  • Seeing old friends.
  • Walking to the bars.
  • Freezing waiting in line at the bars. 
  • Losing ID'S. Ahhhem' Jules.
  • Taking hilarious pictures.
  • Meeting new people.
  • Reminiscing the day after. :)
Overall, I am glad I had a weekend away. Thanks for the good times. Repeat?

No comments:

Post a Comment