Thursday, September 29, 2011

Back Where I Come From.

Guess. What. Drumroll please. Tomorrow. Ya, because the clock just ticked Thursday...I get to return to my wonderful college town. I adore it. I miss it dearly. I think about it every waking moment. I dream of it. Oh, did I mention I am having separation anxiety from not being in my college town?

Tomorrow. I am returning for homecoming. Not tomorrow...today. Like Friday. Like...I am going to physical therapy. I am coming home and I am showering and I am finishing my packing and I am sending my butt right on up to one of the most fabulously beautiful cities in all of MT. I get to spend the entire weekend with my girlfriends! Log doesn't get to accompany me on this fabulous journey because of other pending deals. Sadly. It will be alright though, I think I need this weekend to get away and spend with my guuuurls. I said it. Girls.

I wish you could see my floor right now. I have thrown clothes everywhere. I have purses, shoes, jeans, bags, shirts, and bras strewn out across my floor. My OCD person is having issues with this, but my week has been crazy and...I will get to packing tomorrow at some point. I have to sub all day and then work at the OG, but then it is home to pack and GET READY. Or, maybe that will be last minute on Friday before I peace out of town. Anyway, literally. I am like screaming inside.

Can you tell I miss it?

I miss my friends. I miss the fabulous scenery. I miss everything to do. I miss living away from my parents. Not being rude, just saying. Nice to live alone in a separate city. I miss college. I miss taking notes in class. I miss Wednesday night steak night at Specs with my Julia. I miss my night runs...watching the sunset listening to my mix. I miss nights out with my girls. I miss going on massive grocery store runs. I miss professors. I miss Bozeman.

I am counting down the hours! 36ish? I don't know. All I know, is...FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment